The TeacherCare Difference Watch our video below.
For over 20 years we’ve been helping families find extraordinary childcare.TeacherCaregivers are the most trusted home childcare educators in the nation. Choosing a TeacherCaregiver can help you ensure that your child’s needs are met. We help your child reach his or her potential. Give your child consistent, personalized care and experienced teaching. Maximize your child’s cognitive, physical, social and emotional development in a fun, playful and loving environment.
TeacherCaregivers provide personalized childcare including:
- Music and dance
- Arts and crafts
- Nurturing engagement
- Physical and health-related play
- Neighborhood field trips and play dates
Personalized activities for happiness and success
- Engaging educational activities
- More personalized services than a daycare
TeacherCare’s Jenni Stone with Kevin
TeacherCare’s Jill Schmits with Sam
TeacherCare’s Darby Brown with Calhoun and Vivian
Some of our personalized services:
- Newborn to school-aged children.
- Teachers provide for all your child’s daily care including meals.
- Expand creativity and dexterity.
- Foster cognitive development.
- Enhance social and emotional confidence.
- One on one attention, focusing on your child’s learning skills.
- Skill focused teaching, with individualized learning plans.
- Your private teacher will execute a chosen curriculum.
- One on one education, based on your child’s needs.
- Hands-on, creative, and personalized education.
- Enhanced language skills, goals, and abilities.
- Language based on curriculum.
- Ability for you child to learn in a natural, motivational, and engaging environment.
- Opportunity to extend his or her gifts, strengths, and interests and launch them to the next level.
- Provide support, care, and a stimulating learning environment with individualized care and education plans.
- Behavior, task completion, and executive functional goals.
What you should know when you choose childcare.
All children have five childcare needs that are vital to their health and happiness. Leading researchers Dr. Brazleton and Dr. Greenspan define these needs as:
- Ongoing nurturing relationships. Every child needs a warm, intimate relationship with a primary caregiver. Infants, toddlers and preschoolers need these nurturing interactions most of their waking hours.
- Protection from physical and psychological harm.
- Experiences tailored to individual differences. Every child has a unique temperament. Tailoring early experience to nurture children’s individual nature prevents learning and behavioral problems and enables them to develop to their full potential.
- Developmentally appropriate experiences. Unrealistic expectations can hinder a child’s development.
- Limit-setting, structure and expectations. Children need adults who believe in their potential but understand their weaknesses. Children need incentive systems, not failure models.
Find a TeacherCaregiver for your Family.
Your child deserves the best. Let us help find a personalized childcare specialist to help them reach their potential.