Private childcare teachers. Personalized activities. More than a nanny service, daycare center or school. Montessori inspired*.
"Brittany keeps my children involved, active and happy every day. And, the results are thrilling..."
Dr. Michele CarlonRead More >>
Our Comprehensive Evaluation Process
assures a higher level of early care and education
Our 15 years as the leader in personal childcare enrichment, in conjunction with extensive research in pediatric neuroscience and early education, gave us the foundation to:
- Identify key attributes of successful TCs
- Rigorously screen candidates
- Develop tools and resources for successful long-term support
- Personalize a childcare and education program to the needs and goals of your family.
TeacherCare directors combine advanced academic training and experience with a sincere dedication to your family. Your director will work closely with you to guide your search. She will use her knowledge and expertise to personally assess each applicant. This unique approach, along with our exclusive Six Evaluation Systems, allows us to share our expetise with your child and family.
|Evaluation Systems 1-2: Preliminary Screenings|
- Experience with Children
- Employment Stability
- Child Development Knowledge
- Dedication to Children
|Evaluation Systems 3-4: Interviews & Testing|
- Multi-step Interviewing Process
- Child Development/Appropriate Practice Evaluations
- Evidence of 24 TeacherCaregiver Success Attributes
|Evaluation Systems 5-6: References & Final Screening|
- Employment Reference Check Program
- Child-related Reference Check Program
- Driving History
- Criminal History
- Social Security Checks
- Educational Verifications