Private childcare teachers. Personalized activities. More than a nanny service, daycare center or school. Montessori inspired*.
"Brittany keeps my children involved, active and happy every day. And, the results are thrilling..."
Dr. Michele CarlonRead More >>
A Childcare Teacher in Your Home
|What Does TeacherCare Do?||A TeacherCaregiver is...|
For 20 years, we've been helping families find extraordinary childcare. See why we're the most trusted home childcare educators in the nation.
Comprehensive Evaluation Process
As parents and educators, we will do everything we can to make sure your child receives exceptional care and enrichment. To consistently reach this goal, we've developed a Comprehensive Evaluation Process*.
A personal childcare teacher who is trained to value and create positive, stimulating early childcare experiences.
- Educated, nurturing, experienced and dedicated to your family.
- Cares for your child's complete day-to-day childcare needs in your home.
- Personalizes play activities to your child's age, development and interest.
|Childcare Matters.||When can we help?|
Early Experiences & Brain Development
An explosion of recent research links everyday early experiences, such as childcare, to lasting changes in brain architecture:
- Positive, stimulating daily experiences can have amazing effects on early brain development.
- Negative or unstimulating daily experiences can have devastating effects on the brain's development.
Your child's future starts now!
Very early in life, a TeacherCaregiver can help your child:
- Realize his or her potential
- Learn more readily throughout life
Contact us today to begin your free consultation with a knowledgeable director.
Experiences matter. Apply Now
|See Other Frequent Questions|